If you want to use cheats in Cookie Clicker, you’re in luck! There are loads of little hacks available for players to exploit in this strangely hypnotic biscuit-bothering game.
One thing to note before we get started, is that the way you input these Cookie Clicker cheats does vary a bit based on the browser you’re using. So you’ll have to follow one set of rules for Google Chrome, another for Apple’s Safari browser, and so on.
Created by French coder Julien Thiennot back in 2013, Cookie Clicker tasks the player with, well, clicking on cookies. The more cookies you click on, the more resources you can earn, and those resources generally help you generate more cookies. The game never ends, and neither does the lo-fi fun you can have with it.
But if you want to speed up your cookie-creating skills or enhance the game in some other way, keep on reading to learn all about Cookie Clicker cheats and how to use them. You can use the special links below to jump straight to whichever section of the article is most relevant to you.
If you’re using the Edge browser, you need to press F12 to open the cheat panel in Cookie Clicker. When you see it, simply copy and paste in the code you want to use, making sure to put your desired number in the relevant place. Press enter when the code is ready and you should see the effect take hold.
If you’re using Firefox on a Windows PC, you need to press Control, Shift and K to open the Cookie Clicker cheat console.
On Firefox for Mac, press Control, Option and K to open up that Cookie Clicker cheat console.
Either way, once you see the panel open up, all you need to do is put the code in the little text box, add in any numbers that need to be added, and press enter.
How to enter Cookie Clicker cheat codes in Google Chrome
With Google Chrome on a Windows PC, you access the Cookie Clicker cheat menu by pressing Control, Shift and J.
For the MacOS version of Google Chrome, press Command, Option and J to bring up the Cookie Clicker hacking area.
In both cases, the area you’re looking for should slide into view, allowing you to type in codes to your heart’s content.
On Internet Explorer, you open the Cookie Clicker hack zone simply by pressing F12. When you see it pop up, you just need to type (or copy and paste) the code in there, and then press enter.
On Safari, the way to cheat in Cookie Clicker is by pressing Command, Option and C. This will open the cheating area, where all you need to do is input a code and then press enter.
Now, let’s get to the main event, the big list of Cookie Clicker cheats that you might fancy using. The full list of Cookie Clicker cheats is included below for your perusal!
And here’s a top tip for any newcomers: you don’t have to include the triangular brackets. Instead, put the number or word that you’re looking for in that spot instead. And don’t forget to press enter when the code is ready, or you won’t see the benefit.
Want to get rich (in cookies) as soon as possible? You could try out these cookie-generating cheats if you have a certain target in mind:
- Game.Earn(<cookie amount>); – earn as many cookies as you want, on top of your current total
- Game.cookies=1000; – set your total cookies to whichever number you want
- Game.cookies= Game.cookies + <number>; – adds the desired amount of cookies to your current total
- Game.cookiesPs=<number>; – sets your cookies per second amount
And here’s a list of all the other cool hacks you can activate using Cookie Clicker cheat codes:
- Game.Achievements[‘<achievement name>’].won=1; – unlocks the achievement of your choice
- Game.Ascend(1); – ascend to a heavenly space, turning your cookies into Heavenly Chips and Prestige
- Game.AscendTimer=<time>; – change the Ascend Timer
- Game.bakeryName=”<bakery name>”; – set a name for your bakery
- Game.bakeryNameRefresh(); – refresh your bakery name
- Game.BuildAscendTree(); – build the Ascend Tree
- Game.buyBulk=<1/10/100>; – changes your X# buy amount
- Game.CalculateGains(); – calculates gains
- Game.computedMouseCps=<your desired mouse Cps amount>; – change your mouse Cps
- Game.dragonLevel=<level>; – set your dragon level
- Game.gainLumps(<amount of lumps>); – add as many lumps as you want
- Game.Has(‘<achievement name>’); – check if you have a certain achievement
- Game.killShimmers(); – removes all shimmers
- Game.LoadSave(); – load a saved file
- Game.LoadSave(local); – load a local save file
- Game.localStorageGet(Game.SaveTo); – save your game locally
- Game.MaxSpecials(); – get the max amount of specials
- Game.Milk = <amount>; – change your milk amount
- Game.milkProgress = <milk amount>; – change your milk progress
- Game.mousePointer=0; – change your mouse pointer
- Game.particlesUpdate(); – update particles
- Game.popups=0; – remove the game’s popup notifications
- Game.RuinTheFun(1); – unlock everything)
- Game.santaLevel=<level>; – set the game’s santa level
- Game.sesame=0; – turn sesame on or off
- Game.SesameReset(); – reset the game
- Game.SetAllAchievs(1); – unlock all achievements
- Game.SetAllUpgrade(1); – get all upgrades
- Game.Win(‘<achievement name>’); – another way to unlock an achievement of your choice
- Timer.track(‘milk’); – lets you track the milk timer
If you think you might be seeing glitches in your game, it’s also worth knowing these debug codes for Cookie Clicker, which are inputted in the same place:
- Game.DebuggingPrestige=false; – debugs your prestige
- Game.debugTimersOn=<0 or 1>; – turns the debug timers off or on
- Game.DebugUpgradeCpS(); – debugs your Upgrades Cps
- Game.GetAllDebugs(); – get all the possible debugs
- Game.HardReset(2); – hard reset your game
And that’s all we’ve got for you today in terms of Cookie Clicker cheats. We hope you have fun, and don’t get too obsessed with getting your numbers up!
Get more from games with cheat codes: GTA 3 cheats | GTA San Andreas cheats | GTA Vice City cheats | GTA 5 cheats | Little Alchemy cheats | Pokémon Emerald cheats | Age of Empires 3 cheats | RDR2 cheats | The Sims 4 cheats | LEGO DC Super Villains cheats | LEGO Star Wars codes | Roblox promo codes | Age of Mythology cheats | KotOR cheats | Shindo Life codes | Subway Surfers codes
Follow Radio Times Gaming on Twitter for all the latest insights. Or if you’re looking for something to watch, see our TV Guide.
Visit our video game release schedule for all upcoming games on consoles. Swing by our hubs for more Gaming and Technology news.
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – subscribe now and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times podcast with Jane Garvey.